Pages

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Mackenzie Childs Collection

My husband loves the pitcher.  Great for dinner parties. The tiered stand is wonderful for treats and more.
It's been great fun adding to this collection.
When the bunny and chicks were on clearance, I grabbed them quickly.
 Guess what we need?  LOL....A cute doggie treat jar.
My hubby bought our two dogs the Mackenzie Childs Courtly Check dog dishes earlier this year as a surprise.
A lovely vase for some pretty flowers and those cute ice cream pedestal bowls.
And I cannot forget the Butterfly plates I bought earlier on Clearance. My sweet hubby bought me the flatware.
Don't forget I have a giveaway going on!
My dad is hanging in there.  His color looked good today.  I am over there a lot.  I am always making soup for them.  I just arranged to have a tv mounted on their bedroom wall.  My two brothers went in on the deal. Thank you for your prayers and thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio