Pages

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Boho-Chic Tablescape

Boho chic tablescape with blues, greens and pink. Created at LifeandLinda.com
I thought I would set up a fun Boho- Chic tablescape.  A colorful tablecloth to start with
A tall cream vase with sculpted flowers makes a striking centerpiece.  I found this vase at Pottery World on clearance.
Boho Chic plate stack at LifeandLinda.com
Creating a Boho Chic Tablescape at LifeandLinda.com
Clearance vase found at Pottery World.
A fun mix and match of colors.
A mix of fun colorful items to create a Boho Chic look.
As I stated before I have also been assisting bloggers with their missing images and a few designs.
My dad is not doing well.  I do thank you for your prayers.  My mother is completely worn out.
Looking into a skilled nursing facility temporarily so my dad can regain some strength.  He is 6'3" and my Mom is 5'2".  Trying to get a reply back from medical is awful.  Wait and more waiting.
Anyone know about Palliative care?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio